Wednesday, January 18

Dream

From my writing collections.

--------------------

I dreamt of you last night. Even in MY dream, I still find it hard to talk to you normally. There's something about you that makes me feel inferior every time I'm around you. You're just so, sweet.

I do stupid things whenever you're there. I became clumsy, I became weird. Everything I do isn't right. I can feel the red hot flushes appearing on my cheeks. My ears became hot. And I became anxious.

I tried to act normal. I tried to act tough. I even tried to show some of my good sides! But everything I did just went wrong. Instead of normal, I believe you noticed me being different. Instead of tough, I appeared vulnerable. Instead of my good side, you saw the weaker side of me.

The dream was real. The feeling in the dream was real. How I wish I can just talk to you normally. How I wish we can just chat and have conversation about anything.

But that is not possible. Even in MY dream, I still find it hard to talk to you normally.

MY Dream.

1 comment:

Nurul Husna said...

nice :)