Wednesday, May 8

Malaysian Folklore

I'm embarking on a new project to share stories of Malaysian Fables & Folk Tales. I have no rights or ownership whatsoever to the stories I shared, nor do I gain any profit from it. My intention is purely to share the long forgotten stories that we rarely hear nowadays, for the future generations to view. There are subtle hidden messages behind these folk tales and stories, which I believe conveys some of the moral values we often overlook.

The message I hope to send out by sharing the stories is to reflect on ourselves and absorb the moral values hidden within the stories. In doing so, may we all become a better person and improve upon our weaknesses.

To view the stories, click here or go to malaysiantales.tumblr.com.

Enjoy reading and do share it with everyone, especially your kids!

No comments: