Tuesday, January 17

Phew...


And now you see... can you hear that? Yeah the song.... Thanks to all my efforts i finally made it to put audio file on the web without having to show the player. Anyway just enjoy the song and all the article i wrote in this site for now eh. I'm still searching on how to put multiple audio on the web and if any of you know how to do so pls give some comments to me ok! I really appreciate those who do so. Ok... that's it for now. Don't forget to visit http://inceinc.blogspot.com everytime you're online!! There's more new things coming up in this blog site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice job bro...well i think this is really phat! know what? this boy is my deskmate..i think you did pretty well with this stuff,thanks for the cd..discover,search@explore a bit more about this blogging stuff, you'll be a pro one day, master!chalow~