Tuesday, January 24

words straight from the horse's mouth....

it's been a hell long time since my last post( if 4 days is a long time and to me it is) and here is my new post. i just want to say that i'm really worried about my future career. i just sit back at home reading and listening to other people receiving good news either from a scholarship letter or college entrance one. but then, how about me? how am i going to pursue my dream of becoming a doctor? i've searched for all possible ways and method(mostly in the internet) but none of them prove to be worth it. then, recently i log on to friendster and saw a new bulletin on the bulletin board. it was from stickmaster. the bulletin was about a scholarship for student to enroll in 2006. the address is http://thestar.com.my/education/colleges/scholarships2006/ . i've opened it with hopes increasing in tremendous rate deep down in my heart and then poof. it's true!! it's really true. but then i have to wait for my SPM result. so, to anyone who's still searching any sponsorship or financial help to continue their studies, try to open this site and you might find it useful. thanks to stickmaster for the information. for now on, i'll just continue being someone with the most nickname in my house(kaki tido, kaki tgk tv, kaki main kom, kaki lepak.... and so on).

No comments: