Wednesday, August 16

a long time have passed by...

Phew... how long has it been since the last time i wrote a new post... what to say? what to write? i haven't thought of that yet. although i came and visit this page from time to time but it seems like the time just keep running away from me. Plus the new environment that i must cope with, and all the lackness of gadgets to update the page. Just so you know, for these past few month i've been very busy preparing myself to start studying again. Ok, here's the story...

After the incident that happened in my last post... i went to kelantan for a reunion gathering with my former schoolmates. it was in bachok beach to be precise. after that, i got back home by bus and the next day, around 1am in the morning(it was thursday i think) i opened the internet to check up on the jpa scholarship result announcement. as i entered the leters one by one my feeling was very anxious and at the same time also afraid. i mean, what if i don't get the scholar. what should i do? i haven't applied for other scholars!! then, should i just continue to enter matrix? absolutely not... i don't want to.. it's not like matrix is not good or anything its just that if there's any short route to gain my degrees, i'd rather take that route than using the other one.. and so,

argh... the time don't allow me to continue writing... i guess i'll just write the sequel of this story in my next post... until then... chiao..

No comments: