Saturday, January 17

prayers

at first, i decided not to open my blog until my exam is finished. however, having read so many articles and watched plenty of videos on the atrocities happening in Gaza, i went against my decision and wrote this post, a prayer for everyone in the continent, may they survive the massacre, and gain their freedom.

"O Allah, please help those people in Gaza whose in need. Keep them safe from any harm and give them strength to endure all the cruelties done to them. O Allah, the Most Merciful, the Almighty, it is only to You i pray, please stop the war that kills hundreds of innocent people lives. Amin."

I will try to always remind myself to recite this prayer every time i see any news on the development of a resolution to the conflict. May it will in one way or another, help to put a stop to the killings.

No comments: