Wednesday, November 17

The Notebook

It could just be a plain notebook where I jot down all my notes. Or it could be a diary where I wrote down everything that happened in the past. Or it could also be a love story, one that moves others' hearts, one that reminds you of all the things you did. All the small things, even the insignificant ones.

A notebook can be many different things in different hands. But I remember The Notebook as one of my favourite films I ever watched. I believe many do too.

Love takes many different forms and you express it through your own unique way. A father hitting a son can be due to love, a husband embracing his wife can be a form of love or a dog wagging its tail seeing the owner can also be another form of love. It doesn't matter how you show it, for as long as the person you show it to sense it and they know, what you mean is love.

In conjunction with this Eid-Ul Adha, I wish everyone a happy eid celebration. 'Selamat Hari Raya' or as I recently learnt, 'Takabbalallah hu minna wa minkum'. Let us spread our love during this eid, be it love to Allah the Almighty, the prophet Muhammad pbuh, our family and friends or even to a stranger we came across the street. It is a day of sacrifice, but let us sacrifice with our hearts by sharing them with everyone, even a tiny bit.

No comments: