Sunday, February 19

it's been ages...

it's been ages(exactly like the topic) since my last post. actually i don't even know what to write right now. my head is jammed due to all the sleeping and heavy work i did(such as lying on the bed, putting my head on the pillow, trying to close my eyes to fill all the empty times and etc). well i guess people was right. if you have all the time in the world and don't know how to use them or what to do to fill them in, then you might become as lazy as you can be and not to mention your brain becomes temporarily retarded i guess. i remember woke up one day and i felt like i've lost all my memories. i don't where i am, who i am and what i'm doing. again i just lay on the bed with my body and arms widely spread across it. and then i just fell asleep. only after that when i woke up that i began to recall what happened before. well, that's all.... just scribbling here and there a bit after a long vacation. ey...no comment.

No comments: