Saturday, March 4

a renewed version

For the past few days, i've been putting a lot of time and efforts into designing a new look for my blog. I've created some new pictures to be put in the sidebar, main page and even the header. Although there are some things that haven't change like the star pic(i only change the colour) and some other things, but still the site look slightly different from the past one. Plus, i just tried to use some new codes and script like javascript and css codes in the new template of my blog. It's not something to be bragged about anyway. It's just that i'm quite amazed at how i can really do things that i want to even though it costs me to sacrifice lots of things like taking my driving license for 'P' faster or even searching the web for something more useful for my studies. But now that i've done it, i guess i could just take a break a while again after taking such a long break from my last post. You guys must have realized that this post's date is quite far from the last one's. Well, now you know for what purpose i didn't write. I've been studying some scripts and codes just like i said before. For what? I guess it's just to fill my whole lots of free time at home. But when i started to paid more attention to what i'm doing, i just got pulled in deeper and deeper into the situation until i finally realized that i've lost lots of interesting things just for it. Therefore, i've decided to stop. For a while. From searching for more scripts and codes tutorials, e.t.c. Anyway for this renewed version, i know there are still lots of problems and lackness that needs to be solved. Maybe i'll look into it in 6 to 7 months later. For now, i'm quite satisfied with the blog's appearance. If you guys or any visitor who had any comments or suggestions to improve this blog of mine, just write a comment or email me at syah_inc@yahoo.com . There are no things carries the word perfect in this world. Every and each one of us has our own weakness. It's only the matter of time that we realize it. That's all. Thank you.

No comments: