Monday, April 17

spending the last few days..

for the last few days, i've been spending the time wisely and fully beneficial to myself. i got a job in a fast food business, learning some new experiences and skills, enjoying myself to the max plus getting to meet few of my old frens. i dun want to talk about my job here. anyway, this week the fmi was held here in kuantan. but with no proper planning and without knowing anything bout the fest, i just try to be part of it.

on saturday evening, i called safwan and made some arrangements to meet at sukpa to watch the futsal game. but as i say, with no idea of what's happening and the schedule, we missed it only to catch a few glimpse of netball. luckily i got to see siti(hehe) for a short while. i wonder if datuk k will be angry if i took some pictures with her.. hehe. to cut it short, after a while there i went to megamall with my aunt, sis and cousin. safwan bought me a drink and after some chat, he took off with his toyota avanza. hurm, a small man with such a big car. nvmd. ok. continue with my story..

i drove the tiara to megamall with 3 passengers under my care. went to the parking lot after some dizzying journey through the spiral lanes and find a parking space fit just for my car. huhu.. then with full anticipated heart, walked to megalanes. i read some news bout nora danish is going to play in women's bowl. i've been thinking how is she going to play with such small figure of her's. but my hope was demolish soon after i stepped into the bowling centre cause the games for the day already finished. wahhhhh... i'm late. why am i so unfortunate. it reminds me of natasha... the character acted by fasha sandha.... so ill-fated. what am i babbling about...hmm. forget it...just forget it.

to be continued..(too lazy to write more..)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fmi? haha.reminds me of how the royalty of your state are in deep ecstasy of overjoy.so you watched natasha? gosh,how sissy.hehe..

inchemohdfaroukbinmohdsaad said...

hahaha...good job bro..got your work...hope u'll njoy it...