Sunday, April 23

the story continues

ok. this is the continuation of the story before. where did i stop? hm, ya.. the incident which breaks my heart. from there, me, my aunt, sis and cousin walked towards the end of the bowling centre. we saw lots of people gathering at one spot and wondering what is it that makes them gathered there. it was so crowded that it was so hard to penetrate our way through all those people. alas, we decided not to enter the crowd and to just look from afar. we met my uncle, and my other relatives there. asked them what is it and they showed me a few people which i recognised clearly. they were actors in the drama series 'Sembilu Kasih' and 'Puteri'. well, that is to say they were zed zaidi, buzan or something and salleh yaakob. there was another women with them but i didn't really recognised her. maybe she's just their friends.

to tell you the truth, they're not really good in bowlings thou except for salleh yaakob. i'm not saying that i am but it's just what i saw on the score screen. maybe they didn't play it a lot or they just didn't want to show their true ability until the real game. then, as times passed by, my uncle said he's going back. he had to send one of my cousin to some place. therefore, we shake hands, and said goodbye. i took of with my aunt, sis and cousin while my uncle went with my cousins.

i guess that's it bout the story. there's nothing left to say. oh, and the next day, we went to the darul makmur stadium to watch the closing ceremony. the end...

No comments: