Thursday, August 19

A Change

After almost 2 or maybe 3 years, I finally decided that I needed a new look. People changes through time and only through changes that we can move forward. I can't recall how many times have I switched the template. Sometimes, I probed the codes myself, editing here and there until I am satisfied. I admit, I love playing with html. But even the web moves forward. Now, xml has taken place. So I've decided to leave the coding to experts. I tried probing again, but I reached a lost cause. It's too complicated. Nevertheless, it won't stop me from keep on posting new updates. As I've written before, these materials I've put on the web were words I produced in my mind. And it would be good to look back at how you were thinking back then, when you're still young. It shows how much you've matured since. This new exterior is just a reflection of how I've grown. Changes will keep on happening, for as long as I'm still learning.

Indeed, a change is what I need.

No comments: