Thursday, April 28

28 April 2011, 24 Jamadil Awal 1432H

I was enjoying the convenience of comfort in my quilt while playing on my laptop when suddenly I heard a beep from my phone. It was a new message. And even better, it was a link to an image sent by my father. Normally, when my father send a photo, it would be of Khayr Aiman, my first nephew. And as any other uncle would, I'm very excited to open the link and see the photo.

I did so but to my surprise, the photo was not of Aiman's. It couldn't have been cause the baby in the photo was so young. As if the baby was just born a few hours earlier. And Aiman is close to 5 months now! As my curiosity built up, I quickly picked up the phone and called my father. It turned out that the photo was a blessing. My second sister went into labour and gave birth to a strong and healthy daughter. My father said, as soon as she was born, my niece straight away cried and screamed. How I wish I could be there.


Welcome to the world my dear niece. I was told that your mother gave you the name Farisa Ayra. A sweet name, befits your sweet cuddly face (:  As Eteh told Khayr when he was born, InsyaAllah Eteh will look after Ayra with care and with love. Whenever Ayra is in trouble or having problems, Eteh will be there to help in whatever ways Eteh can. Ayra make sure dah besar nanti jadi pandai, hormat parents, jangan tinggal sembahyang! :D Will see you when I get back!

No comments: