Wednesday, May 4

Mother's Day

I sensed that something was missing these past few days. Everytime I switched on the television, I saw commercials on Mother's Day gifts. But I was blinded by all these mother's day havoc that it skipped my mind about my own 'Mother's Day'. Right now, it might be too late for me to say it in person, but I hope by writing it here it will remain an eternal wish that can be read over and over again, as long as time permits. 

Selamat Hari Lahir, Mak! Syah minta maaf kalau ada buat salah. Bukan Syah lupa nak wish, tapi masa tak mengizinkan. Semoga tahun ni mak sentiasa senyum and happy main dengan cucu-cucu mak (: Nanti Syah balik mak tak dapat main dengan Khayr and Ayra dah :D

Ibu, ibu, engkaulah Ratu hatiku.

*And the song Ratu by Innuendo plays in the background.*

1 comment:

Pina said...

Hi Hasif! this is cute! hope your mum bace ni ;)

nway, just drop by to say hello. and bile nak dtg NZ? I still owe u a few dollars from last year. lol