Monday, March 27

happy go lucky...

for this post i just want to express my feelings in successfully gained my driving license. i took the test 3 days ago, that was on friday. well, at first i was pretty scared and lack confidence. when i look at all the people there, i think they must be feeling just as i did. you know what people say about tests. we can do everything right during training or practice but when it come to do the tests, well there must be some kind of 'slack' or something's wrong. the jpj tester came, the tv was switch off, and there was absolute silence.
there i was waiting like i'm about being called to enter the chamber of death and my doings are about to be judged. then the first name was called. luckily it wasn't me. if it was, then i think i might have to take a retest the next week. the trainee got into his own car as assigned by the tester followed by the jpj man. he started the engine, did all the five main things, i assumed cause i can't clearly see it from the bench where i'm sitting. and he began moving. all the way following the route that we were taught by the driving school. about half an hour later he came back with the car but this time, it's not him who was driving the car but the tester! was something wrong? did he do something that's inappropriate. well, only he, the tester and god knows. again i was waiting. it's so bored to wait, if there's nothing particular to do or if you're waiting for someone. but if you're about to take a test, the longer you wait the more uneasy you'll be. and that's what happens to me.
only after waiting for almost an hour what my name was called. number 17. i walked to the table where the tester was sitting on his chair and handed me a paper without even looking at my face. i thought, what an arrogance. not even looking. i just took the paper and did what i was told. write my name, i/c and sign. after that he showed a car behind him and told me to get in it. i did as he told. that i did like i used to when i'm in my driving lessons with my driving teacher. i tried to do it as informal as i could but somehow i think i still look weird when doing my work. nevermind, just forget it. he's just a normal human like i do. that's what i tell myself many times just to ease my feelings. then it begin. i drove the car carefully not to make any mistake that could cut my marks. after about approximately 40 minutes(i guess) and suddenly realize i'm already driving the car back to PMC(the place where the test was conduct). "this is good", i thought. and it was. my teacher once told me that if you're the one who drove the car from and to the PMC than there's a big possibility that you've pass.
after stopping at the same spot where i started earlier, the tester told me to wait at the bench until my name was called for the parking and three move test. well, those two aren't a problem for me. i only feared the road test and i passed it quite easily without realizing it. heh. after doing all the three tests, including the hill parking test, i was told that i can go home. phew. it's finally finished. but i still didn't know the result. the next day, i called my driving school and asked them about my test result. they told me that i've passed. wahh.. how happy i am and how that means a lot to me. i'll get the license this tuesday and with it in my hand, i can go anywhere. hehe. i guess i won't be stucked here at home all day long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woit!!!
ahakz!!!bagus2 dah dapat lesen...
pepun, congrats...
ok got to go...
p/s:ko leh wat novel pasal diri ko sendri ah...pastu jual...
buat yajuk die,
LiFE MaT PeLUh,edisi-bAru DaPAt LEsEN..ahakz!!!
jom bawak aku pegi makan kat 'benteng'

Unknown said...

aih... ade tak puas hati nampak..
ko tak dpt lesen lagi ke? isk3..
ni, aku ada plan gak nak wat novel.
ko nak tolong ke?
tajuk lain aa...

Anonymous said...

ahakz!!!
wah ko nak wat novel?
crious?
tajuk pe?
weh dapat petronas tak?
le ko tak apply?
ok got to go...
ada klas skunk
peace bro!!!