Thursday, October 16

just a thing or two

The clock shows 1.39pm, exactly 1 hour and 21 minutes before my last anatomy tute for this semester. I can’t believe that i almost finish my first year in medicine, in just two days time. Of course, the exams are coming but still, its been a year already? How times fly. So fast you didn’t even notice you’ve reached the end. I don’t know why i write this post. Perhaps its out of boredom? Or is it because of my new vision towards ambition? Nahh.. i guess i’m bored.

Back to the topic. 1 year passed by. It’d take a whole lot more than this post to recap everything that happened in this 1 year. To make it short, ill just put up some pictures so you guys can figure it out yourself.



merdeka 2008

kfc replacement

queensland

transition camp med 1011

melbourne

due to my laziness, i didn't upload some of the other pictures which i think were significant to the year.



No comments: