Monday, November 2

a constant reminder

today i read several articles which really touched me as a person and as a believer. for the past few days, i have been secluding myself from the outside world, merely because i want to focus on studying. but it was proven unsuccessful, as i periodically surfed the net, reading news and checking football scores. however, i am glad that i came across this website, that has given me good insights for me to develop myself into a better individual. without doubt, the site is now one of my good reading's link.

couple of weeks ago, i took a big step forward for myself, and right now, i am shouldering huge responsibilities, not to myself, but to people who are expecting a lot from me. from time to time, i sometimes wonder if i can ever pull off the tasks given to me. but after reading the articles today, i believe that as human, i can only do my best, and the rest is for the higher power to determine. 'usaha, doa dan tawakal'. this is among the phrases that i constantly reminded myself, long ago, until i forgotten when i got lost in the sea of worldly matters.

may this next phrase become a reminder for me in the future, so i will remain true to my obligations, insyaAllah.

“Kamu semua begitu bercita-cita terhadap jawatan kepimpinanan, ia akan menjadi penyesalan pada hari kiamat. Ia sesuatu yang nikmat pada permulaannya tapi keburukan pada akhirnya” (Riwayat al-Bukhari).


1 comment:

Ace said...

Dear Hasif

Of course you have potential. :) Insyaallah you'll be able to go for in the future, as long as you're true to your obligations.